- CE $27,645 Shop
- L 7-Passenger $29,750 Shop
- LE 8-Passenger $32,540 Shop
- LE Mobility 7-Passenger $32,740 Shop
- LE 7-Passenger $35,080 Shop
- SE 8-Passenger $36,110 Shop
- XLE 8-Passenger $36,310 Shop
- XLE 7-Passenger $38,520 Shop
- LE 7-Passenger Auto Access Seat $38,555 Shop
- XLE Premium 8-Passenger $39,505 Shop
- SE Premium 8-Passenger $40,830 Shop
- XLE Premium 7-Passenger $41,715 Shop
- XLE 7-Passenger Auto Access Seat $42,145 Shop
- Limited 7-Passenger $42,800 Shop
- Limited Premium 7-Passenger $46,170 Shop
The 2017 Toyota Sienna
Driving a minivan can be fun. Find out how when you get behind the wheel of a 2017 Toyota Sienna. You will want to drive around town showing off in this beautiful vehicle with a modern design and high-end accents.
Available AWD gives you the ability to drive in all weather conditions so you don’t have to worry about what Virginia is going to throw at you each year. Dual-sliding side doors help your passengers easily get in and out. Plus, an integrated back-up camera offers safety and with three-zone climate control, you won’t have to worry about anyone being uncomfortable.
Of course, the 2017 Toyota Sienna is packed with all the safety features you expect from Toyota and backed by their incredible warranty.
Stop by Ourisman Chantilly Toyota to test drive a new Sienna today or to learn more about Toyota car sales, service and financing! Call 703-337-0661 with any questions.
- 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated 29 city/41 highway/34 combined mpg for Camry L, available Fall 2017. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 43 city/39 highway/41 combined mpg for Prius v. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2016 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
- 2018 C-HR preliminary 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
- Do not exclusively rely on the parking assist sonar system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm clearance. Certain vehicle and environmental conditions may affect the ability of the sensors to detect an object. Even the shape and composition of the object can be a factor. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov).
- Based on manufacturers' website data, June 2016.
- Extra-cost color.
- Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by Scout® GPS Link is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. See toyota.com/entune for details. Scout® is a registered trademark of Telenav, Inc.
- SiriusXM audio services require a subscription sold separately, or as a package, by Sirius XM Radio Inc. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. I All fees and programming subject to change. Not all vehicles or devices are capable of receiving all services offered by SiriusXM. Current information and features may not be available in all locations, or on all receivers. © 2017 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM, SiriusXM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
- The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Environmental conditions may limit effectiveness and view may become obscured. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- A Blu-ray Disc™/DVD player is standard. A separate Blu-ray Disc™/DVD player or game system utilizing the center console's video/audio inputs is required in order to use the split-screen function of the Dual-View system.
- Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
- Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Updates may be available from your dealer at an additional cost. See Owner's Manual for details.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. System effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and traffic conditions. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.