Buying a New Car vs. Buying a Used Car
At Ourisman Chantilly Toyota, we keep a large selection of new and used vehicles so that our customers have hundreds of cars, trucks, and SUVs to choose from at any time on our lot in Chantilly, VA. So, how do you choose whether you want a new or used vehicle for your next car? Here are some pros of each.
New Car Pros
- You get the latest technology in your vehicle, including advanced safety features.
- You can probably count on better fuel economy in a new car.
- You’ll get factory warranty coverage.
- You will be 100% aware of the history of your vehicle.
- You can customize as you like.
Used Car Pros
- You won’t deal with costly depreciation on your vehicle and could save a lot of money.
- You’ll save on sales tax and insurance premiums.
- You’ll know the potential problems of your model by reading reviews from those who have owned it.
The biggest con that comes with buying new is the initial price. Of course, that price may be worth it to you once you’ve factored in the pros. With used cars, you’ll want to be sure you trust your dealer and obtain a vehicle history report.
Both options have their ups and downs. Come discuss what you have to choose from with the informed staff at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota. We’ll help you get behind the wheel of the best new or used car for you.
Whether you buy a new Toyota or a used vehicle, Ourisman Chantilly Toyota is committed to your satisfaction every step of the way. You’ll get the Ourisman Lifetime Edge and the continued support of Ourisman Chantilly Toyota at our service center. On top of our great prices and customer service, we also offer multiple lending sources and financing options.
Contact us today to get started. Let’s ride together.